The Benefit Guide for the McGaw Medical Center outlines available benefits, eligibility and enrollment information for the designated calendar year.
Within the guides, find details regarding:
- Medical insurance and ancillary coverage: medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, medical/dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Perspectives Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) tax deferred savings plan
- Disability and life insurance
- United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) savings program
- Time off: sick days, vacation days, Family and Medical Leave Policy (FMLA)
- Professional liability insurance
Learn more about your medical benefits in Your Health Care Benefit Program.
Transparency in Coverage – Machine Readable Files