The Kellogg Evening & Weekend MBA Program for McGaw Residents & Fellows
This one-of-a-kind partnership is designed to prepare trainees for leadership roles in healthcare systems and organizations. Students in this fast-tracked, part-time MBA program will supplement their medical residency at McGaw Medical Center with the business background needed to propel their leadership journey in medicine.
Designed for intelligent, ambitious medical professionals, you'll complete a series of core courses while customizing your path with more than 100 electives to help refine your expertise. Kellogg’s collaborative approach to learning alongside supportive peers elevates your leadership development, expands your connections in the Kellogg network, and deepens your understanding of emerging topics and challenges facing healthcare organizations.
Current McGaw residents and fellows only. Candidates must be:
- In good standing without any current or prior disciplinary action, academic warning or remediation plan.
- Engaged in full-time training and on schedule for an on-time graduation.
- Acknowledge that the MBA coursework will not interfere with clinical or academic responsibilities as assigned by the GME training program including evening/weekend call, research or independent study.
- GMAT/GRE waived.
- Fast-tracked MBA at a standard per-credit tuition rate: 16 credits, which include 9 core courses and 7 electives taught by Kellogg’s world-renowned faculty
- Four start dates per year: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
- Evening classes Monday through Friday, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.;
Saturday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and/or 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Option to take courses in Evanston, schedule permitting
- Ability to take 0 to 4 courses per quarter (while still completing the program within 5 years)
- Standard online application to the E&W MBA program
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview with E&W Admissions
- Sponsorship Letter from your program supervisor/director
- $185 application fee