Parking is available to all housestaff at 425 E. Erie St. Please contact the Resident Parking Program at 312-926-7420 for more information.
To qualify for parking, you must live outside the geographic boundary defined by Wells Street to the west, Washington Street to the south and Bellevue Avenue to the north.
- Parking is $65.00/month and is deducted from your paycheck. These rates, available from the Resident Parking office, are subject to change.
- An initial $35.00 transponder/proximity card fee will be assessed in addition to the parking deduction of $65.00 on your paycheck following your sign-up date, regardless of when during the month you signed up.
- A monthly amount of $65.00 will automatically be deducted from your paycheck thereafter.
Instructions for Applying
In order to process your application, the following is required:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital parking application
- Two address verification documents (e.g., copy of a current lease or mortgage statement, a current utility bill to that address, government issued identification); verification documents must be in the parking beneficiary’s name.
Northwestern cannot finalize your application or assign parking without the required proof of address.
Please return the completed application and address verification documents two weeks prior to the commencement of the new academic year (for new housestaff, it is best that you return your parking materials before orientation day). The application and verification documents should be returned to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 312-926-7599
- In Person: 425 East Erie St.
Policies & Procedures
- Garage proximity card, keycard and/or transponder replacement fee: $35.00 (price subject to change). Parking must be canceled if, for any reason, you are absent from Northwestern Memorial Hospital longer than 30 days.
- Any disruption in the payroll deduction system is your responsibility. Please review your paychecks regularly to monitor the status of your parking deductions.
- To terminate parking and payroll deductions, an email must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to termination date. The full deduction amount will be assessed on the paycheck following your cancellation date regardless of when during the month you canceled.
Overnight Parking Program for Home Call
Home call overnight parking is available to ensure your personal safety during off hours. Please contact your Program Coordinator for more information.