Financial health can take a back seat with a busy schedule. These curated resources can help you make the most of your time.
- The Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Loan Repayment Programs
- Dahle, James M. The white coat investor: a doctor’s guide to personal finance and investing. United States. White Coat Investor, LLC, 2014.
- Steiner, Jeff. The physicians guide to personal finance: the review book for the class you never had in medical school. San Bernadina, CA, Two Pugs Publishing, 2013.
- Graham, Benjamin. The intelligent investor: the definitive book on value investing. New York, Harper, 2006.
- Marks, Howard. The most important thing: uncommon sense for the thoughtful investor. New York, Columbia Business School Publishing, 2011.
- Bogle, John C. The little book of common sense investing: the only way to guarantee your fair share of stock... market returns. S.l., John Wiley, 2017.
- Clements, Jonathan. How to think about money. North Charleston, SC, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2016.
- Belsky, Gary, and Thomas Gilovich. Why smart people make big money mistakes ... and how to correct them: lessons from the life-Changing science of behavioral economics. New York, Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2010.
- Kahneman, Daniel. Thinking, fast and slow. New York, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2015.
- Dunn, Elizabeth, and Michael I. Norton. Happy money: the science of happier spending. New York, Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2014.