McGaw Housestaff Association
The McGaw Housestaff Association is a group of housestaff representing each educational program within McGaw for the purpose of communicating with the administration (bylaws). Issues are addressed at forum meetings (held six to eight times per year). McGaw Housestaff Association leadership then brings appropriate issues to the Graduate Medical Education Committee, of which they are members.
HSA representatives for each McGaw educational program are delegated, but any resident or fellow may attend meetings and/or contact McGaw Housestaff Association leadership to bring forth ideas or concerns.
- To be announced.
HSA Executive Board
- Amishi Bajaj, MD (Radiation Oncology) - HSA Co-President
- Claire Harrington, MD (Internal Medicine) - HSA Co-President
- Evelyn Huang, MD (Emergency Medicine) - HSA Vice President
- Aditi Simlote, MD (Internal Medicine) - HSA Secretary
- Manish Mehta, MD (Orthopaedic Surgery) - HSA Treasurer
HSA Wellness Committee
- Betty Erfe, MD (Anesthesiology)
- Leah Gilligan, MD (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Declan Grabb, MD (Psychiatry)
HSA Education Committee
- Rebecca DiBiase, MD (Neurology)
- James Randall, MD (Radiation Oncology)
- Eric Sanders, MD (Orthopaedic Surgery)
HSA Advocacy / Community Outreach Committee
- Sree Bodepudi, DO (Family Medicine)
- Kelley Chen, MD (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Shane Stone, MD (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
- Kiki Ogu, MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
To contact HSA, please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum
Housestaff also work and communicate with the administration through the Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum (NMURFF), an interdepartmental group of residents and fellows focused on fostering an environment where all trainees thrive.