The McGaw Housestaff Association is a group of housestaff representing each educational program within McGaw for the purpose of communicating with the administration. Issues are addressed at forum meetings (held six to eight times per year). McGaw Housestaff Association leadership then brings appropriate issues to the Graduate Medical Education Committee, of which they are members.
HSA representatives for each McGaw educational program are delegated, but any resident or fellow may attend meetings and/or contact McGaw Housestaff Association leadership to bring forth ideas or concerns.
- June 12, 2019
- August 6, 2019
- October 10, 2019
- December 11, 2019
- February 4, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- June 11, 2020
HSA Executive Board
- Kristen DeCarlo, MD (Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism) HSA Co-President
- Courtney Harris, MD (Surgery) HSA Co-President
- Ashley Budd, MD (Anesthesiology) HSA Co-Vice President
- Matt Maksimoski, MD (ENT) HSA Co-Vice President
- Matt Snyder, MD (Surgery) HSA Co-Vice President
HSA Wellness Committee
- Kaitlin Ray, MD (Emergency Medicine) HSA Wellness Co-President
- Sneha Thatipelli, MD (Internal Medicine) HSA Wellness Co-President
- Melissa Osborn, MD (PM&R) HSA Wellness Vice-President
To contact HSA Executive Board or Wellness Committee, please send e-mail to:email@example.com
Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum
Housestaff also work and communicate with the administration through the Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum (NMURFF), an interdepartmental group of residents and fellows focused on fostering an environment where all trainees thrive.