The McGaw Housestaff Association is a group of housestaff representing each educational program within McGaw for the purpose of communicating with the administration. Issues are addressed at forum meetings (held six to eight times per year). McGaw Housestaff Association leadership then brings appropriate issues to the Graduate Medical Education Committee, of which they are members.
HSA representatives for each McGaw educational program are delegated, but any resident or fellow may attend meetings and/or contact McGaw Housestaff Association leadership to bring forth ideas or concerns.
- June 13, 2018
- August 8, 2018
- October 17, 2018
- December 12, 2018
- February 13, 2019
- April 10, 2019
- June 12, 2019
HSA Executive Board
- Phoebe Arbogast, MD, (Psychiatry) HSA Co-President
- Kristine Corkum, MD, (Surgery) HSA Co-President
- Ashley Budd, MD, (Anesthesiology) HSA Co-Vice President
- Kristen DeCarlo, MD, (Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism) HSA Co-Vice President
- Sarah Sanders, MD, (Emergency Medicine) HSA Co-Vice President
HSA Wellness Committee
- Courtney Harris, MD, (Surgery) HSA Wellness President
- Sneha Thatipelli, MD, (Internal Medicine) HSA Wellness Vice-President
- Kaitlin Ray, MD, (Emergency Medicine) HSA Wellness Secretary/Treasurer
To contact HSA Executive Board or Wellness Committee, please send e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum
Housestaff also work and communicate with the administration through the Northwestern McGaw Underrepresented Residents and Fellows Forum (NMURFF), an interdepartmental group of residents and fellows focused on fostering an environment where all trainees thrive.